Standard Insurance (C.D.W.).
Replacement in event of malfunction.
Delivery to the airport or city centre.
Child seat or booster seat.
24/7 Road assistance.
Cleaning fee (if needed upon returning the vehicle).
Age from 23 to 70 years old
Cash or a credit card to pay the rental fee
Most of our cars are 3 to 5 years old, some are newer and none of the vehicles were released before 2015. In any case, all vehicles are in excellent condition
Yes, of course!
We accept cash or Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards
Third Party Insurance
The renter’s liability covered for material damages, for death and for bodily injuries to third parties
Personal Accident Insurance
This insurance covers the driver and the passengers in case of an accident
With this insurance, you are fully covered in case of theft. This insurance doesn’t cover if the theft occurred because of negligence (e.g. keys left either in the ignition or inside the vehicle). This insurance also doesn’t cover theft of personal belongings
Collision Damage Waiver C.D.W.
With this insurance in case of damage the renter’s liability limits to an excess amount
The excess amounts are:
- 500 euro + VAT for Classes Β και B1
- 600 euro + VAT for Classes C και C1
- 700 euro + VAT for Classes D, E, F και G
- 1000 euro + VAT for Classes G1, G2, G3 και G4
- For Classes S, S1 and LX apply special condition on each rental
In case you choose C.D.W. you will need to pay a guarantee. The exact amount of the guarantee depends on the class of the vehicle as well as on the days and the rental period. We will inform you about the exact amount in the e-mail confirming your reservation. The guarantee can be paid in cash or by credit card. With the return of the vehicle, the guarantee is returned
With this optional insurance you are 100% covered for any damages.
In case of damage, the renter must immediately inform the company and in case of an accident (with another vehicle) he must immediately inform the company AND the police and get a copy of the police report.
Otherwise the F.D.W. is not valid and the renter is charged for the damage as in the case of C.D.W.
It does not include the car s interior & the car s key!
Also it does not include wheels & underbody, but you can buy wheels & underbody insurance extra!
- Damages due to traffic law violation.
- Damages due to inappropriate driving or negligence.
- Damages that caused because the driver was driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Damages caused by an unauthorized driver.
- Damages in the interior of the car
- Loss or Damage or Theft of Keys
- Loss or Damage of the vehicle’s child seats, jack, safety triangle, spare wheel, petrol cap.
- Damage to the engine through negligence
- Damage to the engine by wrong fuel
- Damages that caused because the vehicle was used off-road or in not appropriate roads
- Damages that caused after the agreed return time.
- Damages that caused willfully or recklessly by the renter e.g. (burning out the clutch, burning out the tires, sitting or standing on the bonnet, or the roof or the boot lid of the vehicle.
- Damage caused by accident and our company and police not notified at the time of the accident.
- Damages caused during the commission of criminal acts.
We offer free vehicle pick up to international airports “Macedonia” in Thessaloniki, “Eleftherios Venizelos” in Athens and also on the ports, the railway stations and city centers of Thessaloniki and Athens.
We offer free vehicle drop off to international airports “Macedonia” in Thessaloniki, “Eleftherios Venizelos” in Athens and also on the ports, the railway stations and city centers of Thessaloniki and Athens.
- Airport transfer
- Transfer around Northern Greece
- Personal driver
- Tours of Northern Greece
Unfortunately no! You can only drive the rental car only in Greece, including islands
Macedonia Airport Thessaloniki:
An employee of our company will meet you in the arrival room with a GREKOSTAR sign and will take you to our company office, which is 3-5 minutes from the airport, fill in the contract, check together the car of the category you booked. , you pay the rent and we deliver the car to you.
El. Venizelos Airport Athens:
An employee of our company will meet you in the arrival room with a GREKOSTAR sign, the car will be in the airport parking lot, we fill in the contract, we check together the car of the category you booked, you pay the rent and we deliver the car to you.
Thessaloniki / Athens (city centre / hotel / port / bus station / railway station etc.):
We can deliver the car anywhere you wish. Let us know where you want the delivery to take place when you make your booking
Yes! You can pick up or drop off the car at any time, 24 hours a day.
For free from 08:00 to 22:00. With an additional charge of 20 euro from 22:00 to 08:00
Yes, we will definitely deliver a car from the category you have booked.
The renter has to return the vehicle with the same level of fuel as delivered.
If the renter returns the vehicle with less level of fuel, that was delivered, the renter will be charged the fuel difference.
There is no refund if the renter returns the vehicle with more level of fuel that was delivered.
You can also request to pick up the car with a full tank. In this case you prepay the fuel, pick up the car with a full tank and return it to us empty.
Bookings are made only in a car category, not in a specific model. However we will try to deliver you with the specific car model that you prefer, if we can
The rental contract is filled in English or in Greek
Yes, of course! It is allowed, without any extra charge, to move the car by ship within Greece, to any island you choose to visit for your vacation
You can cancel your reservation free of charge, but in case it happens, please let us know as soon as possible.
Yes you can. The charge for this service is 240 €