We offer two types of insurance plan:
In the event of bodily injury, damage or death of a third party, as well as in cases where the third party incurred property damage, a sum of 1000 Euros is paid.
In cases of theft and fire:
- €350 + state tax for categories B and C
- €450 + state tax for categories D and E
- €650 + state tax for categories F and G
- €1000 + state tax for category G1
Insurance is included in the rental price of the vehicle.
The insurance company is not required to cover the expenses if:
- The client is held personally responsible for theft and fire
- Personal effects of the client were stolen or damaged
Full Damage Waiver covers all damage to the vehicle. Paid daily, its price depends on the vehicle’s category and the length of rent. In high season (summer) Full Damage Waiver is required:
- car body
As you can see, all external parts of the vehicle are fully insured. Not all companies are willing to provide a truly comprehensive insurance plan.
The insurance is deemed void if:
- The driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- The driver was driving on roads that were unpaved or without proper street signs
- The driver was reckless and/or careless
- The vehicle was operated by a third party not mentioned in the lease.
The insurance is deemed valid if, in case of vehicle damage or road accident, you promptly got in touch with us. Your prompt response would allow us to quickly contact the traffic police to file the necessary documents for the insurance company. If no action is taken, you’d be required to pay for the damage to the vehicle.